- PPE - During your stay with us we aim to maintain social distance and where this is not possible, we will be wearing the appropriate levels of personal protective equipment.
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING - We pride ourselves on our standard of cleanliness and will continue to work to ensure that our cleaning standards meet all current guidlines to ensure guest safety. This includes increased frequency of cleaning in our comunal areas and at key touch points throughout the property.
- HAND SANITISER - We have provided hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the property and ask that our guests utilise these especially when entering and exiting the builiding.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - We have provided signage and floor markers to help us all maintain social distancing during your stay.
- ROOM KEYS - Prior to check-in, we will sanitise your room key and leave it in the room door. At check-out we kindly ask that you leave the key inside the room in a clearly visible place.
- BREAKFAST - We will continue to provide our full breakfast menu but ask that you pre-order before 10pm using the menu form in your room. Please don’t worry if you change your mind in the morning; we are happy to accommodate but you may have to wait a few minutes longer. As we have limitied space in our breakfast room, breakfast will either be served in the breakfast room (with appropriate social distancing) or at a table in your room.