- PPE - During your stay with us we aim to maintain social distance and we will be wearing the appropriate levels of personal protective equipment.
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING - We pride ourselves on our standard of cleanliness and will continue to work to ensure that our cleaning standards meet all current guidelines to ensure guest safety. This includes increased frequency of cleaning in our communal areas and at key touch points throughout the property.
- HAND SANITISER - We have provided hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the property and ask that our guests utilise these especially when entering and exiting the building.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - We have provided signage and floor markers to help us all maintain social distancing during your stay.
- FACE MASKS - In line with the current government rules, all guests must wear a mask or suitable face covering in all public areas and when coming down to breakfast until seated at a table.
- ROOM KEYS - Prior to check-in, we will sanitise your room key and leave it in the room door. At check-out we kindly ask that you leave the key in the marked box in the guest entrance hall.
- BREAKFAST - We will continue to provide our full breakfast menu but ask that you pre-order before 10pm using the menu form in your room. Please don’t worry if you change your mind in the morning; we are happy to accommodate but you may have to wait a few minutes longer.